Profile | Resumé
Business development for professionals, consultants & small business. Building structure with framework, method & mind. Fast, efficient & reliable. On short call.
- As a relationship manager & representative (personal secretary, proxy, special agent)
- Brand marketing experience, background in digital marketing strategy
- Communications & media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver polished presentations to high level internal and external executives
- Advanced knowledge of digital content marketing, mobile devices and monetization
- Business background
- Process optimization in business development, marketing and sales
- Assistant project management
- Representation & backup
- I’m charismatic, friendly and energetic
- Experienced, focused and alert, forward-minded
- English » V (Advanced)
- German » V (Advanced)
- Italian » IV (Advanced)
- French » II (Beginner)
- Spanish » II (Beginner)
- Nonverbal communication skills » IV (Advanced)
- I’m mobile and ready to move (ESTA Visa Clearance)
- Driving license for car and motorcycle
- Mercedes-Benz Driver Training (Advanced)
- BMW Motorrad Rider Training
- Lightness, quickness, exactitude, visibility, multiplicity, consistency
- I can help you to manipulate the variables of effectiveness, efficiency and alignment
- Intercultural competence, communications, public relations
Education & International Experience
- University Entrance Diploma
- Goethe University, Frankfurt — Law, undergraduate studies; 1980-1984
- Autodidactic studies
International Experience, Sojourn
- 1979: Milano, Florence, Rome - Italy
- 1986: New York, Washington, D.C. - USA
- 1996: Rabat, Fes, Marrakesh - Morocco
- 2000: Venice & Milano - Italy
- 2003: Arad - Romania
- 2006: Paris - France
- 2008: Berlin - Germany
- 2011: Berlin - Germany
- 2012: Cologne, Düsseldorf - Germany
- 2013: Berlin, Frankfurt - Germany
- 2014: Frankfurt - Germany
- 2015: Antwerp - Belgium; Amsterdam, The Hague - Netherlands
- 2016: Berlin - Germany
- 2017: Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt - Germany; Antwerp - Belgium; Metz, Paris - France; Milano - Italy
- 2018: Luxembourg; Metz, Paris - France; Milano, Forte dei Marmi, Napoli, Bari - Italy; Frankfurt am Main - Germany
Work & Travel in Amsterdam, Antwerpen, Berlin, Brussels (Bruxelles), Cologne (Köln), Düsseldorf, Davos, Esch (Alzette, Belval), Forte dei Marmi (Versilia), Frankfurt, Genève, Luxembourg City (Ville de Luxembourg), Milano (Mailand), Paris, Prague, The Hague (Den Haag), Trier, Vienna, Zürich. Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands (Nederland, Niederlande), Sardegna (Italy), Sicilia (Italy), Switzerland (Schweiz, Suisse)
Professional Experience, The Work
Representative, Fashion Industry
1983-1988: sole representative of italian and british fashion labels in Germany, Switzerland, Austria.
Head of Distribution, Fashion Industry
1986-1988: sales manager (West-Europe, North-America) and unit director for a german designer label near Hamburg, Germany.
Executive, Furniture Industry
1997-to date: concept, planning and implementation of online communications. Professional website development to support small business long-term.
Project Management, Business Guide & Sherpa
2005-to date: guidance to organizations, corporate clients and individuals as an independent adviser, backup, and proven closer. Managing and leading communications and sales through consulting, coaching and planning.
Executive Advisor | Private Advisor
Private Family Office Troubleshooter
2018-to date: Private Family Office Troubleshooter
- ICT & Internet: website design, content management, consultation and advice, project management
- Conversion Marketing: inbound marketing. Optimization through subtraction.
- Expansion, progress, customer development, relationship building
- Representation, project management, interim manager
- Flexible and reliable settlement of jobs that require immediate attention
- Analytical mindset
- CRO conversion rate optimization
- Coaching, mentoring, teaching. Getting results.
Empathetic. Open minded. Progressive.
Strategic Agility – sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
Managing Vision & Purpose – communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the vision; makes the vision sharable by everyone; can inspire and motivate entire units or organizations.
Decision Quality – makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
Drive for Results - can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Managerial Courage – doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and «actionable» positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Peer Relationships – can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his own interested and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers with a minimum noise; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers.
Motivating Others – creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team or project members; can assess each person’s hot button and use it to get the best out of him; pushes tasks and decisions down; empowers others; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual feel his work is important; is someone people like working for and with.
Negotiating - can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing.
Building Effective Teams - blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in his team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Fee / Salary
I am interested in work as a contractor, freelancer or an inhouse consultant on a commensurate budget (compensation package). A phone call is appreciated.